Recent comments

Animal Liberation: How Do We Get There?   3 years 29 weeks ago

Words are useless unless they translate into action. We all know what the issues are. We do not need anymore masturbatory debates about welfare v. rights nor do we need to entertain the enemy by debating their insidiousness with them. They are all criminals and they all need to be stopped. If we start with that very simple premise, then we can easily shift the conversation toward one thing and one thing only: HOW?

The tormented prisoners are waiting for us to figure it out. I have many ideas. You need not agree with me. But, if we ever intend to create change, this is where we need to focus.

The Objective

We need to define an objective before we can quantify effectiveness.

I cannot open all the cages. So I think the next best thing is to make it uncomfortable and unprofitable to be an abuser. Does fear and intimidation accomplish this? To some extent. And exposure is a means to this end. But I want to go beyond making it uncomfortable and make it untenable. I want the enemy to be scared, I want them to be socially ostracized, I want them to live in fear, chaos, and panic when they see strangers… I want to make it so unbearable that they close up shop and retire.
Fear is an effective instrument. But how do we employ it and to what end? I’m a huge proponent of intimidation. No abuser has the right to live in comfort.

Working Together

My limited experience tells me that we each have a piece of the puzzle to put together. We had some minor success in recent months using confrontation and intimidation tactics that yielded a rather compliant abuser. Then, once the discussion was opened up on our terms, other associates were far better equipped to negotiate liberation measures and offer expertise. We have a colleague who still monitors this situation weekly. This example can be viewed as a microcosm of what we can achieve if liberationists come together against the oppressors. It’s a place from which we can build.

Forget Conventional Activism

The law is a part of the oppressor’s system and addressing it is useless. Government has nothing to do with the “we the people” mythology — it is the manifestation of the corporate-industrial complex. Petitions are a convenient way to waste time that could be spent being effective, if we could just figure out how.

We need to go beyond protests. It’s not enough. I’m still waving signs but combining demos with various actions. And, obviously, we can’t be too specific in a public forum, but I have a number of private discussions open about precise strategies. All I can say to that end is that there seems to be a wealth of effective approaches that have been successful to varying degrees but they are not in the public domain. I think this needs to change.

We cannot stay in the confines of “activism” that is prescribed and sanctioned by the enemy. These conventional, enemy-approved, comfortable paths will ensure that we as a movement continue to stagnate and guarantee that the raging holocaust will continue unimpeded.

Continue Reading: http://negotiationisover.com/201...

A Cry For Help from Federal Supermax   3 years 29 weeks ago

Thanks to everyone for their positive comments and support. And a special thanks to those who made it to the oral argument. Unfortunately, the Federal Court of Appeals affirmed the district court's denial of my motion to permit DNA testing of the murder weapon under the Innocence Protection Act. LINK?. The court reasoned that even if someone else's DNA is foundon the wapon, such as the DNA of Sean Riker, that would prove only that Riker handled the weapon at some time (Riker actually denies ever handling the weapon), and will not prove that I am innocent. The court basically interpreted the Innocence Protection Act very narroly to permit DNA testing only where the results will prove conslsively exonerating. A copy of all proceedings in this case under the IPA, including the appeal court's February 11, 2010 order, can be found on jordanlitigation.com on the "Criminal Litigation" page, under "Pending Innocence Protection Action Proceedings". LINK?
I also want to separately address the sorely misinformend June 16, 2010 comments posted my "Hmmm". First, as to what is or is not "ON FILM", the video evidence used at trial is now availabe to the public at jordanlitigation.com, on the "Criminal Litigation" page, under "Section II. Trial and Sentencing In District Court". We hope to also have the entire trial transcrips posted very soon.
While it is not at all clear from that video, I did manage to get ahold of the murder weapon immediately after BOP/FBI confidential informant Sean Riker stabbed the victim, my former cellmate and friend. I did then run behind the victim - between him and his assailant - after he was stabbed by Riker. Although not on video, which mysterioulsy skips over this activity, I did throw the murder weapon on a rooftop and run to a Bureau of Prison' Lieutenant to assist the victim, Davin Brian Stone, who died later that day. Further contrary to the commenter's misstatements, the actual assailant, Sean Riker, was not "seen leaving the scene long before the stabbing happened". Indeed, the video places him with the victim minutes prior to his assault and the government's own star witness, Gary Collins, a fellow gang associate of Riker, testified to Riker's presence at the time of the stabbing.
I cannot fathom how this commenter could have gotten so wrong such demonstrative facts concerning what the video evidence does/doesn't depict, or why the commenter would incorporate such factual misstatement to tarnish my case for justice. Please review the video. LINK? Which should be available any day now @ jordanlitigation.com
I encourage that commenter to also review my proposed trial testimony at pages 105-112 of "Jordan's Amended Motion to Vacate" ?, which is pending before the court and available at jordanlitigation.com, on the "Criminal Litigation" page, under "Section VI. Pending Motion To Vacate Conviction". All of the evidence, save the perjured testimony of two jailhouse rats, one of whom has since recanted, is entirely consistent with my proposed trial testimony, my not assaulting anyone.
Finally, I remind that commenter that Federal Judge Lewis Babcock refused to allow my defense to call Sean Riker to the stand in my defense, as a witness, to ask him whether and why he in fact stabbed the victim. The basis for Judge Babcock's refusal was that my doing so "would confuse the jury".
It is clear to me that justice in my case will not be administered by the courts or by way of my release. I expect only that my innocence, my wrongful conviction, my be proven publicly and that the public will administer justice in grater awareness, progressive changes in the criminal justice system, and the prevention of further wrongful convictions. It may be too late for me, but it is not too late for change. There, will I find my justice.

MJordan@jordancenter.org

Marijuana plants earn Prisoner 17 years on 2 year sentence   3 years 29 weeks ago

Situations like this are the direct source for the exorbitantly high and incorrectly reported "return to prison"rates. Parole, probation and community corrections are fundamentally designed to incarcerate known "criminals" by requiring them to perform unrealistic conditions. I personally have spent over 8 years of my life desperately trying to stay unincarcerated. Excessive toxicology screening, which I am financially responsible for, as well as excessive visits to my P.O(usually 3 of each per week) Plus being ordered to pay the probation/parole dept for supervision.Failure to comply with any of these conditions could result in my parole/probation starting all over again. Now i ask you, Colorado citizens, How am i supposed to fulfill my obligations to my employer who requires a 24hr on-call status, potentially having to leave 6 times a week to comply with my conditions of release? How can I be expected to keep my job? I wouldn't hire a person on parole/probation. ALL of my violations of state law are drug (mainly marijuana) possessions. The State would rather spend thousands of dollars to incarcerate me, than having me be a productive member of society. The more petty criminals like myself who willingly choose jail instead of probation are increasing deficits in the state budget, local economy, and creating the need for more correctional funding. which you the average law abiding citizen of Colorado must incur. It is time to end unnecessary funding of the Colorado Judicial Economy. ABOLISH PROBATION/PAROLE AND RESTRUCTURE SENTENCING LAWS! SENTENCED TO 1 YEAR IN JAIL, SERVE 1 YEAR IN JAIL. It'll never happen, there is a entire industry, thousand of coveted state jobs and the benefits that come with the job. Why should they lose their jobs? I broke the law. Meanwhile ALL Colorado citizens end up bearing the unnecessary financial burden. No wonder America is broke.

Iconoclast Publisher's Suspicious Stroke -- a warning to all patriots   3 years 30 weeks ago

Your right this is bad!!!  I am a COIMC editor and this is one I missed.

I have to say that this happens very seldom.  You may want to temper your anger a little or better yet volentier to help COIMC.  Having said that this article is bad.  I will delet the contents of it now and ban the writer.

.... because they allow anti-semitic horseshit like this to get posted to this site.

Get fucking real. This whole Jewish World Conspiracy thing is bullshit, and you know it. Go post these stories on stormfront.org instead of COIMC.

And COIMC moderators: Maybe more folks would use and respect this site if it seemed like y'all cleaned it up so horse shit like this didn't stink up this whole site.

-A concerned anarchist in Denver.

We Are Change - well, not really.   3 years 30 weeks ago

This year (2010) we did it again at the same location with three times the people participating in the Street Action with three bull horns, large professionally made banners and signs. Obviously, the writer of this article in 2009 is an excellent example of the reprobate minds created by our Marxist dominated "higher education" system these days. Such totally brainwashed reprobate minds cannot possibly understand that it is wrong for a government of elitists to murder masses of innocent people (in our own country and in foreign countries) and lie about it in order to achieve a long range agenda and realize billions in personal financial profits from "investments" at the same time. Millions of filled coffins and mamed bodies is just "collateral damage" in the cost of "doing business" these days, isn't that correct? It's just business! How horrible that the American people are so mentally twisted that acting like God hating Communists has become the norm and people have become so de-sensitized and cold-hearted toward their fellow man that many could simply walk by undisturbed if they saw a small child being raped on the sidewalk right in front of them. Think it's not true - then you are horribly living in denial. People simply do not care that the monsters that they have voted into office could either actively participate in a series of mass murder events or simply consent in participating by their silence.

We Are Change is an organization that is attempting to wake up the zombies that the people have become in hopes that those people would swing into action, demand prosecution and execution of those in positions of power who have either actively participated in mass murder for corporate profits or those who looked the other way and silently consented. We Are Change is wanting the country to return to the Constitution and return the freedoms that have been lost out of corporate and personal greed and government corruption, of course. To date (Sept. 2010), there are now tens of thousands of common people of many professioanl occupations who are pushing forward to have the elitists criminals exposed and dealt with as those guilty of High Treason against the Constitution and the people of the United States of America (not to mention the millions murdered and tortured in foreign countries) all based on lies. It is time for real justice and if that means that someone's family member or friend has to pay the price for crimes they have committed against humanity, that's tough shit isn't it?

Maybe we should roll out some guillotines and drag out the members of the white house, house of faux-reps and senate and see what kind of sidewalk confessions we might get. We could then roll it up to the pentagon, the Federal Reserve and the Counsel on Foreign Relations building and see if the canaries will sing in an attempt to save their filthy lives. What a thought - actually better that the day dream of winning the Lotto. To the writer of the original article: You really need to stick to entertaining yourself by writing Hai Ku or some other form of worthless form of surrealistic prose.

Five Community Organizers Arrested by FBI, Denver PD   3 years 30 weeks ago

What was the reason that they arrested those people.. They must be doing some suspected activities.. FBI is smart enought to catch them. http://www.coloncleansereviewed.com/

Banner Drop in Lafayette in Solidarity with Marvin Booker!!   3 years 31 weeks ago

Sorry to bring up an old conversation, but I've been thinking about it for a while and it's been bugging me.

I don't think we should use a state and religion defined word like "murderer."  The same goes with, "accessory to murder".  In that sense I disagree with Evan, who wrote, "the question then is how to put that form of conscientious objection into legally pertinent terms and identifying and defining the substance of it."

Murder means it's ok to kill as long as its legal, such as for US soldiers following the rules of engagement in Afghanistan.  Or in religious terms, as long as you are fighting an enemy that god wills you to fight (old testament.)

I assume that you are using murder as something else, such as only killing humans in situations other than self-defense or revolution. For it seems according to Evan, as cops protect the lives of "thieves, liars and thugs of capital" in their role of providing "security,"  that this implies that killing those people would otherwise be ok.  But perhaps I misunderstand Evan, and he only refers to such people because they need to be delt with in some  other way short of killing.

I also see some further equivocation in the use of "murderer'.  Whereas I thought it refered to someone who had murdered someone else, it seems it's more of a functional explanation, where someone is a murderer if they're trained and prepaired to murder someone else.  This is evidenced in the statement, "if you want security, you want murderers."  If however, you're still only a murderer if you actually kill someone, then my point, that not all cops are murderers, is still valid.  The same goes to, "they are an accessory to murder at the very least."  And as I said before, I question the relavence of the legal concept, "accessory to murder" and also as I thought of that from the beginning.  However, "All Cops are Murderers or Accessory to Murderers" would be an awkward banner drop and so I merely recommended "Cops are Murderers" in its place, although now I wonder if "Cops are Killers" might be better.

End DWCF's 'labia lift' search policy   3 years 32 weeks ago

This is horrifying, even just to read about it.  There is no justification, especially if the person does not have a past history of smuggling.  It is a form of torture, and since it impairs a prisoner's ability to have visits, it violates other rights as well.

This abuse of women definitely needs to stop.  Prison employees should find some other way to get their kicks (on their own time, away from the workplace).

End DWCF's 'labia lift' search policy   3 years 32 weeks ago

all i can say right now is that i want to see something done about this and hopefully have it stopped. i'm trying to do what i can, which is limited since i'm in grand junction, so if anyone has any leads on groups, individuals, etc. interested in doing something email gjredpill@hotmail.com.

Community March & Rally Against Police Brutality!   3 years 32 weeks ago

I could not be there in physical presence because I was in the hospital with my beast friend, who was a victim of police brutality the night before. My buddy gave a shot out too her and got her name on the list of victims. Leelee was her name. Thank you too everyone who was out there and speaking for us who could not be there.

Smash Israeli Apartheid: Anarchists Against the Wall Come to Denver   3 years 32 weeks ago

Two zeros missing.

legal costs for our part of the joint struggle is right now $150,000

Ilan

Santa Feans call for Truth in Public Celebration of Religious Conquest   3 years 32 weeks ago

"He who controls the present, controls the past. He who controls the past, controls the future."  George Orwell

Homeless Demand Action, Will Occupy   3 years 32 weeks ago

Solidarity from Durango, comrades! Just let us know what we can do to help and support. Homes not jails! Housing First!

Community March & Rally Against Police Brutality!   3 years 34 weeks ago

2:00pm - 9:30pm

________________________________

LocationGather at 20th st and Little Raven

________________________________

Created ByKenia Morales, West Denver Copwatch

________________________________

More InfoSPREAD WIDELY:

COMMUNITY MARCH & RALLY AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY

Join West Denver Copwatch, Aurora Copwatch, the hood, the barrio, the community,
and concerned folks for a tour of police brutality.

Be there to demand JUSTICE, TRANSPARENCY, ACCOUNTABILITY, OVERSIGHT, and an END
TO POLICE BRUTALITY

Denver Law Enforcement has been brutal for years, however the situation has
reached a pinnacle.

We will be marching to the sites of the most recent incidents of brutality

MARCH ROUTE:
1) The march will be begin at 20th St and Little Raven where Mark Ashford was
brutalized.

2) It will continue to 15th street and Larimer where Shawn Johnson and Michael
DeHerrera were viciously assaulted.

3) The march will end at the Van Cise Justice Center where Marvin Booker was
murdered by the hands of Denver deputies, and the rally will ensue.

Where: Gather at 20th and Little Raven

When: Saturday August 28, 2010 @ 2:00pm, Step off @ 2:30pm

Bring your love and your rage

Contact info: westdenvercopwatch@riseup.net 720.878.3658

MARCHA & RALLY COMUNITARIA CONTRA LA VIOLENCIA POLICIAL

Times and Places: On Consequence   3 years 34 weeks ago

fucking right.

Times and Places: On Consequence   3 years 34 weeks ago

Religious group in Denver saying "talks, not marches" http://cbs4denver.com/news/ministers.chief.talk.2.1877579.html

Excessive force settlements costing tax payers an average of 2 million dollars a year http://cbs4denver.com/investigates/excessive.force.denver.2.1878320.html

The Denver Police Chief, submitting his retirement within five years, says the public "doesn't know the whole story" and that the videos "represent what police departments around the country also face."

Fuck the police.

Times and Places: On Consequence   3 years 34 weeks ago

"from the author" or whatever

Just because Perea resigned or the officers are on paid leave doesn't change a thing. They are attempting to minimalize the systemic problems with police and prison systems by falling on swords and absorbing accountablility. I can only hope the public understands that and dodges the press's attitude that this is some kind of "fresh start." More abuse will come and more injustice will demand action.

See you in the streets this Saturday.

Times and Places: On Consequence   3 years 34 weeks ago

Police brutality is really a no-no. These authorities should first and foremost protect the people. Sadly there are some who abuse their powers.

"-Liam (<a href="http://drugrehab123.com">drug
rehab</a>)"

Times and Places: On Consequence   3 years 35 weeks ago

It's Time We all stopped stiling for less!

Demanding that the police and sheriff do better is not enough. We as people deserve better then what we are getting from both the DPD and the Denver Sheriffs Office. We need the root causes of these incidents addressed.

Doing so requires more then just addressing the abuses of Sheriffs and Police officers it also requires us, the people, to address the judges and DA's that aid these evil jack booted thugs.

I will stand at the side of anyone who will take this task on. We live in a police state with 25% of all the prisoners on the planet caged here in America. It's time to fight back. Rallies play there part and I will be there but also we need to consider all means of action both conventional and unconventional, both "legal" and "illegal."

Strange Weather Getting More Strange   3 years 36 weeks ago

In a great portion of  Russian territory, fires triggered by a record heat wave and drought are burning out of control. The death toll from Russian fires was 48 as of Aug. 6 and entire villages have been consumed by flames. A thick blanket of smoke suffocated Moscow residents and 4,000 individuals have been burned out of their homes. Some of the blazes threaten to re-release Russian nuclear contamination from the Chernobyl disaster locked up within the trees in certain areas. The Russian government has come under rare public criticism for being slow and ill-outfitted to fight the fires.Wildfires are inevitable especially if there is a heat wave.That's what happened in Russia today,a lot of people died and suffered and became homeless in an instant.

(practicable) instant ubiquitous TRUE democracy   3 years 36 weeks ago

It is not important whatever kind of nation we are ruled as long as we have good economy. I feel so sad about what is happening nowadays due to the questions raised whether the United States is turning into or already is a “plutonomy.”

Here is the proof: Economists suggest the United States has become a plutonomy

It has been argued that it actually been that way all along. Recent figures indicate the richest few are what have driven any relative improvements within the economy.

Banner Drop in Lafayette in Solidarity with Marvin Booker!!   3 years 37 weeks ago
ha

"if you want security, you want murderers."

That's pretty astute there, Evan. I agree with your uh, counter-critique(?) of the "All Cops Are Murderers" slogan. Additionally, I'd like to state that as you mentioned the police being the first line of defense for the class enemies, those people along with the police and military powers under their control systemically murder people on the daily basis. If the cop is there to uphold that system and doesn't kill anything in the process, they are an accessory to murder at the very least.

"Every cop a murderer, every judge an accomplice."